Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IKT---interversity karate tournament....


Yesterday, MMU Karate club organized IKT in exam hall. I woke up very early because this is my first time participate in the tournament. Feel nervous so woke up early. After breakfast, we all gather in the exam hall and register for the participation. In about 1 hour time, all participants from monash, sunway and MMU cyberjaya campus had arrive. After all had prepared, the first category which is men under 55kg started, then follow by women under 50kg, men under 75kg, women under 55kg, men above 75kg, men under 65kg, women open and finally the men open. I fight under men 65kg, a lot of people in this category. I won the first match from sunway but lost the second match from MMU melaka, haiz…fight with our own members. He kick my head 2 times with full strength and I straight away felt down. Although I lost the second match but I still manage to get bronze from that category. Most of our MMU melaka participants won the metals. I think that s’ all from me, thanks to my friends who came to support me, and I really gain a lot of experience from this IKT. Next year must get gold metal!!!!!! hahaha!!!! wish me good luck…..

3 comments:

kanekam said...

hahaha,not bad worr,brother,get a bronze medal,keep it up,and gud luck in ur coming exam.^^

zieyeung said...

thx thx...haha!!

kanekam said...

wow,at last u replied me from ur blog,keep it up!!!